Complaint Review: Casual Milff

• Reported By: TBone — Chicago Illinois
Casual Milff
Internet USA

Casual Milff Its fake Internet

Its a serious scam follks.. there is no intention of dating or meeting.  I am 46 yo in Chicago. If you look at the profiles of thase women. there are some VERY VERY young looking 50 yo women on this site ... IN CHICAGO FOR GOD SAKES --a city with some of the fattest, chesse-iest, lard-a**-est women on the planet.

The site just makes up profiles that they think you mght be interested in. Or they pay women to play the game with men... like cyber w***** or phone sex operators -- and maybe the company gives them a share of the profits maybe.  And the spambot just keep sending "buddy" requsts no matter how many people you insult.  But I do think there are a few "real" people who actually type in responses to emails...

Fortunately life has treated me well after a divorce... so I have a bit of money to burn. So 70 bucks is not that much. But for most, IT IS A LOT OF MONEY.

If it makes ya'll feel any better after being scammed by this site ... I asked the company for a refund last month and they refused.  So when the spam bot sent messages, I would insult the hell out of the spambot or the CYBER **. The messages would stop.  But the next day some other super hot 50-year old would want to be my "buddy" or message me. Even when I say in my profile "NO CHAT" in all caps, "the still ask me if "I want to chat" ... Even when I call the sender a "Cyber **" or "GO AWAY CYBER B****" in th subject line, they still write back ... just as long as you keep "playing the game" believing that you have a chance.

And if anyone is interested... I think this is a real good case for a class-action lawsuit.  They adertised meetings... and they cannot prodce one person who ever met anyone off of this website.  Its pure cyber fantasy selling the hope of meeting in reality.  THAT IS FRAUD, INTENTIONAL FRAUD... people with no intention of providing what they are selling.

I KNOW A COUPLE OF LAWYERS WHO MIGHT WANNA TAKE THIS CASE? "PS ... watch out for similar sites .. "easyHookUp.com" ..."naughtyadcheating.com" ...  "milfaholic.com"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2014 07:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Casual-Milff/internet/Casual-Milff-Its-fake-Internet-1145721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Casual Milff