Complaint Review: Cayuga County Family Court

• Updated: Tue, March 20, 2012

• Reported By: Robert — Davenport Iowa United States of America
Cayuga County Family Court
158 Genessee st Auburn, New York United States of America

Cayuga County Family Court George Shamon added around 15k to my support arrears,failed to enforce child support for my 3 kids when I had custody. Auburn, New York

!989-I had custody, on welfare,due to a mva.DDs filed abandenment against Merry L Arnold who had a 1500.00 dollar per week gross.we had 3 kids at the time. Mr Shamon ordered her to pay 50 dollars a month after Merry said her dad died.

In 2001, The same court sent my court order to the wrong address for 3 months, and then failed to call me 2x when I had gone on compinsation and had permission to testify on the phone, 3500.00 added to my arrears. Also when Merry was court ordered to pay a medical bill in SMALL CLAIMS COURT, She complained in FAMILY COURT that they took the money out of my check and I want it back, Shamon ordered that 4300 dollars be added to my arrears.There is much more to my case, I just moved to Iowa with my second wife, I work for a cleaning outfit here, My first job is for 8.50 an hr. I worked for a month, part time. The support unit has ordered me to pay almost 80 dollars a week, since I get pd every two weeks, I have to live on 250 dollars. I feel that George Shamon should be removed from the bench. My son in law gets a wopping 7.00 a month for two kids. Like in 1989, I had 3 kids, welfare took Merry to court, now I have to pay 1000 dollars to welfare for the support that they didnt enforce.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2012 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cayuga-County-Family-Court/Auburn-New-York-13021/Cayuga-County-Family-Court-George-Shamon-added-around-15k-to-my-support-arrearsfailed-to-856885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cayuga County Family Court