Complaint Review: Central Florida Investments, CFI Westgate Resorts - David Siegel Owner

• Submitted: Sun, August 01, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, August 01, 2010

• Reported By: Sheridan — Tulsa Oklahoma U.S.A.
Central Florida Investments, CFI Westgate Resorts - David Siegel Owner

Central Florida Investments, CFI Westgate Resorts - David Siegel Owner Go to Branson and enjoy yourself but stay away from the sharks over at Westgate Resorts , Internet

A couple of years ago my husband and I went to Branson, MO for fourth of July festivities.  We went into the kiosk where all the travel information office is for the city in town and were told about several hotspots to check out and also about travel accomodations at Westgate Resorts next time we visit.  We did NOT know it was going to be a sales pitch for a timeshare or we'd have not gone.  Of course they loop you in thinking you are getting a show for free to go there.  We listened to a hard sales pitch and then next thing you know we are signing documents to buy a timeshare.  We are totally flabbergasted afterwards wondering what in the HELL did we just do?

I put it out of my mind for the remainder of the trip but as SOON as I got home I went online to check this out.  When I found out what a rip off they were I went into the package and luckily found the paper hidden WAY UP IN THE BINDER (HIDDEN) to cancel within the time limit.  I rushed to the post office before they closed, made copies of my documents and sent them with a tracer.  THANK GOD!!!

The next several weeks were tense because they knew we cancelled the checks we wrote but they ran them through anyway, crooks that they are.  It took my filing a report with the MO and FL attorney general to get them to refund my money.  Take my word for it: Enjoy Branson but stay away from the sharks over at Westgate Resorts!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2010 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-Florida-Investments-CFI-Westgate-Resorts-David-Siegel-Owner/internet/Central-Florida-Investments-CFI-Westgate-Resorts-David-Siegel-Owner-Go-to-Branson-and-628189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central Florida Investments, CFI Westgate Resorts - David Siegel Owner