Complaint Review: Central business funding

• Updated: Tue, July 09, 2013

• Reported By: Dominique — erie Pennsylvania
Central business funding
Internet USA

Central business funding scam Scam they lie to innocient people that are actually trying to make an honest living for themselves. They should not get away with it. Las Vegas NV

Central business funding mislead me to think that I could get funding for my gym idea, which is fraud. They made me send them all sort of personal and financial information. To start I had to pay them $250 to assess the risk of my idea. Then had me purchase a $2000 business plan which was some crap through together. When i seen the business plan I instantly ask for my money back which they denied me. He insisted that he can get a loan with it because they made it so loan company only got what they were looking for. He personally grantteed that he can get me approved for a loan, which breach of contract. For not get me the loan.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-business-funding/internet/Central-business-funding-scam-Scam-they-lie-to-innocient-people-that-are-actually-trying-1065568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central business funding