Complaint Review: Chakery LLC

• Submitted: Thu, February 21, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 13, 2013

• Reported By: JLam Consulting — Albuquerque New Mexico United States of America
Chakery LLC
2580 W. Camp Wisdom Rd Suite 100 #228 Grand Prairie, Texas United States of America

Chakery LLC Malcolm Chakery Took Clients Money and never performed services Grand Prairie, Texas

*Consumer Comment: chakery design

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We do exist and we can give you a refund..

We contracted Chakery to build a website for one of our clients

They bid 1000.00 and invoiced

Paid the Invoice

There was a couple of communications back and forth between Chakery and the Client

Then we and the client were unable to reach Malcolm Chakery by email or phone He simply disappeared.

After repeated attempts to contact by phone and email we finally gave up

When looking up the address it does not appear that he has a place of business there

To date he has still not refunded the money or performed the service and we had to go elsewhere
Do not use this person to design your website!

He sounds great on the phone and talks a very good game but he is only after your money apparently

If he receives this report we invite him to make it right and refund the money owed

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chakery-LLC/Grand-Prairie-Texas-75052/Chakery-LLC-Malcolm-Chakery-Took-Clients-Money-and-never-performed-services-Grand-Prairie-1018061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chakery LLC

chakery design

AUTHOR: Dave Bannerton/Shirtboy.com - ()

Malcom Chakery should not comment on my previous rip off posting or make it out like the refund was freely given and our parting was amicable. He did not willingly refund my deposit once we requested it. We were forced to hire a local texas law firm and initiate legal action after he failed to refund our deposit. Only after we took this action did he "settle" with us. To clarify the question of the address, his business mailing address is a Copy and Ship location, so it is not a physical business where you can meet with Malcom. You can see it on google map 2580 W Camp Wisdom Rd Suite 100 www.gpcopyandshiphq.com

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We do exist and we can give you a refund..

AUTHOR: Malcom - (U.S.A.)

Why is your report so vague? Usually reports that are so defaming to a company have more details.  However, It looks like there has been some miscommunication here. If you go to my website you will see that all of my contact info is on my website. Also I would like to add that my email address is still the same. And yes I do have an address that works so you could have mailed me a certified letter instead of simply stating my address is not correct. What you just stated in your report can not be deleted and is false. Therefore it is defamation.  I have been in business for over 10 years and have had plenty of success stories. Also if you look at any ripoff reports that have been posted every single person has received a refund.  So I would encourage you to email me or call me a drop a letter in the mail before going on sites like these and making damaging accusations.