Complaint Review: Chandler Marriott

• Submitted: Wed, July 18, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, July 18, 2012

• Reported By: Magber — Houston Texas Virgin Islands (US)
Chandler Marriott
3419 Via Lido Newport Beach Ca. 92663 Draper, Utah United States of America

Chandler Marriott Shaun Scam about a Sphynx cat for sale. Draper , Utah

On June 26/2012 I contacted this person about a Sphinx cat for sale. He told me he was a breeder but was quitting business and that's the reason he was selling the cats cheaper. He told me he did not do Paypal because he had problems with them before. He uses Wepay. At the time of making the payment via Wepay I encounter problems and it ended up been his account. Wepay do not allow money transfer for live animals. So he ask me to doit via Western Union. For the amount of $723.00. Which I did on 6/29/2012.

We continued to have good communication. On 07/06/2012 the day that he was supposed to send the cat vis United airlines I mad the reservation and had to change it because he was running late. I got to change it to a later time the same day. I lost contact with him during the day. I call the airline to make sure the cat was in the flight and they said yes. I went to the airport and after waiting for about 45 minutes they told me the cat was not there and was never checked in.

I contacted him by cellphone and he did not pick up, he then send me a text saying that the cat had an accident at the airport and was hit by a car. He was going to send me back the money. The next day on 8/06/2012 we continue the conversation about the accident, this time he told me the cat survived and that he was sending me the money. Until today 18/7/2010 I have not received any money. Last thing he told me today was that there has been an accident and that he was "trying to get things sorted out.GO ahead and call your police if you wish one last thing to worry about".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2012 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chandler-Marriott/Draper-Utah-/Chandler-Marriott-Shaun-Scam-about-a-Sphynx-cat-for-sale-Draper-Utah-914123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chandler Marriott