tool

• Submitted: Wed, October 10, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 10, 2012

• Reported By: Sara — California United States of America
Chex System Support

Chex System Support National ChexSystems Inc., ChexSystems Support and ChexSystemsinc.org Fraudulent Company, Internet

This is a fraudulent company, DO NOT TRUST THEM!!! I called them in hopes they would clear up whatever was on my chex system report as a bank turned me down for opening an account as I was told there was something on my chex system report. I googled this and found a company called chex system recover (may also be called: National ChexSystems Inc., ChexSystems Support and ChexSystemsinc.org). I called them and they told me I owed $235 to Bank of America, I didn't recall this item but I had a Bank of America account long time ago and decided to pay it off.

The guy told me it would clear my chex system report in 2 weeks. It has been months now and nothing has happened. I have called the company back dozens of times. They told me they would refund the money if I didn't want their service which I agreed to but they never sent a check back. They are a scam. The guy yelled at me and hung up the phone several times when I demanded they send the money back.

I was later directed to the correct chex system website (https://www.consumerdebit.com/consumerinfo/us/en/index.htm), who sent me my report which did not include any $235 debts but another debt by another bank for a different amount. I was told that there are no services that could remove anything from your chex system report and that you must request your report and take care of it yourself. I don't want anyone else going through what I went through and that is why I am posting this report. If anyone knows where I could call to report this company, please let me know as I would hate for them to defraud anyone else as they have stolen $235 from me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chex-System-Support/internet/Chex-System-Support-National-ChexSystems-Inc-ChexSystems-Support-and-ChexSystemsincorg-953312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chex System Support