Complaint Review: Childish Things

• Submitted: Sun, August 19, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, August 19, 2012

• Reported By: Tara — Randallstown Maryland United States of America
Childish Things
3224 East Joppa Road Baltimore, MD 21234 Parkville, Maryland United States of America

Childish Things consignment childrens clothes Parkville, Maryland

I gave about 4 boxes of children's clothing and toys to the store, CHILDISH THINGS in the summer of 2010.  These would have cost about $3,000 new.  After a few months, I asked for the articles or money back.  The owner said I could only come by appointment, so I should call at the beginning of the month for an appointment.  They never ansered the phone or returned my phone messages.  They never responded to my emails.  They erased my questions off facebook and blocked me.  Every time I stopped by they were closed.

They have since closed shop, but they warn that they will re-open.  Please beware.  They stole my clothes and toys, and will steal yours.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2012 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Childish-Things/Parkville-Maryland-21234/Childish-Things-consignment-childrens-clothes-Parkville-Maryland-929453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Childish Things