recommendations

• Submitted: Sat, January 30, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, January 30, 2010

• Reported By: whitenight — California United States of America
Chris Woods - Carducci
131 north elmolino ave, suite 310 LosAngles, California United States of America
  • Phone: 310-717-0270
  • Web:
  • Category:

Chris Woods - Carducci we were ripped off by this con man! HELP US GET OUR MONEY!! Los Angles, California

First Please contact me!

This person I think is part of a larger group,  Several people I know are involved with him.

We loaned him money a very large amount with a contract. He is making no effort to pay back the money.

After reading the reports on this site, we now know what is going on!  He is a scam and so is his group,  the furniture is a scam, not real,  the horse betting and racing is a scam.

I am currently trying to do all i can to locate him.

Please help ,  I will cooperate with the police and FBI

contact me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2010 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chris-Woods-Carducci/LosAngles-California-/Chris-Woods-Carducci-we-were-ripped-off-by-this-con-man-HELP-US-GET-OUR-MONEY-Los-A-562316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chris Woods - Carducci