lumber

• Submitted: Tue, March 12, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 12, 2013

• Reported By: FuckinTits! — United States of America
Church of Leviathan, Pope, High Priest, Mistress,

Church of Leviathan, Pope, High Priest, Mistress, Pope Fraize, Robert Fraize, Robbie Fraize, Leader of the Church of Leviathan, Pseudo Priest, Fraud, Fake, Liar Coward, Liar, Two Faced, Hack Musician, Homosexual, Internet

I am aware of our local Satanic Superstar, "Pope" Robert Fraize but I never really knew of him until I moved in behind him. Usually I hear shouting and arguing maybe even domestic violence but being as unorthodox as I am, I don't give f**ks and mind my own business. That is until the other day.. My daughter and her friend where playing in the snow and I was supervising while filing taxes, just in case. We began to hear these horrendous noises next door, I thought to my self that F**king retard satanist is sacrificing something! I just knew it!! I brought the kids inside as the noises grew louder. Stepping off of the back porch and peering over the fence I saw a grisly sight..... This sick f**k was actually putting it to his dog! The poor thing was tied down and everything and he was just going to town!!! Needless to say I ran back into my house and called the authorities, I'm not sure anything has come of it because the noises died shortly after I returned inside.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2013 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Church-of-Leviathan-Pope-High-Priest-Mistress/internet/Church-of-Leviathan-Pope-High-Priest-Mistress-Pope-Fraize-Robert-Fraize-Robbie-Frai-1027694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Church of Leviathan, Pope, High Priest, Mistress,