Complaint Review: Cici's Pizza

Cici's Pizza SCAM Mesquite, Texas

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Cicis Pizza

*Consumer Comment: Deja Vu-Hammed

*Consumer Comment: Oh please

I came to eat pizza and once I came they were all pepperoni and pork. I am a Muslim and Muslims are prohibited to eat pork so I ordered alfredo pizza. 2 large pizzas. I sit and wait. Then they come with a little tiny 3 small pizzas.

I said I ordered 2 large pizzas and they told me that they can only have 3 little pieces per table. Then the manager comes and we tell him about the issue and gets us alot of pepperoni. I told him we cannot eat pepperoni and he ruined my appetite.

I asked for a refund and he said no because he thinks this issue is stupid. So I left and called the police. They couldn't do anything because they didn't pickpocket anyone. What a horrible experience I also was scammed $30.88.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2011 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cicis-Pizza/Mesquite-Texas-75181/Cicis-Pizza-SCAM-Mesquite-Texas-803907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cici's Pizza

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Cicis Pizza

AUTHOR: madexemployees - (United States of America)

I used to work at a CiCi's pizza in Georgia and I don't know what happened there but I assure you that CiCi's Pizza has plenty of vegetarian pizzas on the buffet. You can't order large pizzas to your table, that's only for carry-out. We also had a lot of Muslims in to eat and the majority where really good guests but there were a few who didn't want to eat off the buffet and wanted a lot of pizzas made to their table which most of the time they didn't finish eating. It made our job a lot harder when they kept coming up to the buffet to order special pizzas to their table and would check back every 2 minutes to see if their pizzas were ready, when it takes 5 minutes just to go through the oven. I finally told one family, if it's so bad in here and the service is horrible and you're always complaining that there are no veggie pizzas on the buffet when clearly there are, why do you keep coming back? maybe you need to find another place to eat where the service and the food is better. They never came back.

Deja Vu-Hammed

AUTHOR: voiceofreason - (United States of America)

We had a similar issue in Bardstown, Kentucky a few weeks back, with Pizza Hut. Now, we love Cici's all you can eat pizza buffet. And we've never found them to be anything but accommodating whenever we requested they make a certain pizza for the buffet that wasn't already out.

I'm assuming y'all were eating the buffet, and not individually ordered pizzas.

Therefore, your request to get said special pizzas made just for your table's use, and large ones at that, was utterly unreasonable and beyond the pale.

The only thing they were obligated to do, as they always do, is make the pizza you requested, the normal buffet sized pizza, for placement on the buffet counter for any customer to take. That they agreed to bring a few slices from it to the table for you was a courtesy, and they've done that for us too.

You can't expect them to just go making such pizzas just for delivery to your table, and large ones, no less, let alone the normal buffet sized ones. If that's what y'all wanted, y'all needed to order your own large pizzas and pay the price for that.
What is it that gives y'all such a sense of entitlement?

Oh please

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

You called the Police?  What did you expect them to do?? Arrest the manager?? Cici's is a PIZZA place and most of the pizza comes with meat on it be it pork, ham, sausage or pepperoni.  Don't like it? Eat somewhere else.