Complaint Review: Clear Search LLC

• Updated: Wed, February 19, 2014

• Reported By: Laurie — Longwood Florida
Clear Search LLC
Carthage, Missouri USA

Clear Search LLC Chris at Clear Search LLC Liar, Thief, Scammer Carthage Missouri

Just got off the phone with "CHris" at this company. In November, I paid him $399 to take my son's photo off of 4 websites. He said one of them would be mug shots.com, but that one would take 30 days. I said fine, as my son is graduating from college and starting the process of looking for a job. His photo has never been removed from mugshots, so my husband and I decided to call him to find out the progress. We were able to speak with "Chris" and he said he NEVER said that he could remove it from mugshots! The worse thing is he started yelling and swearing at me and calling me a lot of 4 letter names! He then called my husband's cell phone back and threatened that he would keep my son on mugshots for his grandchildren to see! He was yelling and cursing so much, I have to think there must be something seriously wrong with him. I asked him why he was being so mean, and that made him madder and say worse things! The only place my son was showing up was on mugshots. "Chris" told me to look at my receipt which I never got! He absolutely told me he would be removed from mugshots, He completely lied and deceived me. He was so nice when I gave him business, but this evening he sounded like someone who needs some v ery serious therapy, BEWARE!!!!! Do not fall into this scam!!! My husband thinks that he says it will take 30 days to come off off mugshots, so that he has 30 days for credit cards to clear, so you cannot get your money back. When he called my husband's cell phone to threaten me, the call came from Boyton Beach, Florida so he isn't even where the company says they are located. This guy is completely bogus, a liar and a thief.....and is serious need of anger management!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2014 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clear-Search-LLC/Carthage-Missouri/Clear-Search-LLC-Chris-at-Clear-Search-LLC-Liar-Thief-Scammer-Carthage-Missouri-1124923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clear Search LLC