Complaint Review: Coalition Landscape LLC

• Reported By: skh0620 — Dallas Texas
Coalition Landscape LLC
1402 gardenia dr., Allen, Texas United States of America

Coalition Landscape LLC Michael Hamilton Fruad, Scam, Rip Off, Allen, Texas

I located this guy of craigs list, we met in person at Home Depot.  I should have known from the start that he was a an imposter.  He showed up late to our initial appointment at Home Depot, and left his wife and baby in the truck for over an hour while we went into the store to get quote and and order materials.  We set up a start date and time frame for him to complete the work.  Which was for him to lay a brick foundation and build a stone firepit with 2 wood benches with attached planters.  He said he job would take about 3-5 days to complete.

He requested for a $100 deposit to get started which was paid.  He showed up with 2 workers for the 1st 2 days then the project was put on hold due to the weather.  Well then he started giving excuses about his kid being sick and so forth.  He finally came back and said he had to pay the workers (which was no concern to me) and asked for more money. I gave him $200 more.  Then he showed up one day all by himself and barley did any work, but asked again for $40.  I paid him cash, which he failed to give me a receipt for.

Then I never heard from him again, he has yet to come finish the job.  I have to call him from a different number to get him on the phone.  Once he was on the phone he began to studer an act like he could not hear me.  Then he lied and said he will be back over the weekend to finish.  Still have not seen or heard from him till this day.  This was my 1st experience hiring a contactor.  I have learned a good lesson. I will do research before hiring and paying anyone to do work at my home.  I wanted to place this out here so that he will not be able to do this again to another innocent hard working person such as myself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coalition-Landscape-LLC/Allen-Texas-75002/Coalition-Landscape-LLC-Michael-Hamilton-Fruad-Scam-Rip-Off-Allen-Texas-1042471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coalition Landscape LLC