Complaint Review: Colon Cleanse 3000

• Updated: Mon, March 22, 2010

• Reported By: Anonymous — Madison Wisconsin United States of America
Colon Cleanse 3000
7904 E Chaparral Rd. #A110-146 Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

Colon Cleanse 3000 Within 24 hours of placing order online, I cancelled. Wrote again, before the "free trial" for which I paid shipping, arrived to make sure it was cancelled. Saw many complaints, Scottsdale, Arizona

Within 24 hours of placing order, I cancelled. "Free trial" for which I paid shipping was allegedly already sent.  Whatever, I was willing to swallow that small cost. Confirmed cancellation again. BUT having seen many negatives about company & product online, I also cancelled my Visa so that these creeps couldn't dip into it in the future.  Six months later, March 20, 2010, I received a letter billing me for $133.95.  I have not received any product since the "free trial" and was amused that they said my card was declined. You betcha! I closed the account as a safety measure and am very glad I did.  The letter threated 3rd party collection and that makes me wonder if they are actually selling their alleged accounts receivable.  Any suggestions?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2010 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colon-Cleanse-3000/Scottsdale-Arizona-85250/Colon-Cleanse-3000-Within-24-hours-of-placing-order-online-I-cancelled-Wrote-again-befo-584012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colon Cleanse 3000