Complaint Review: Colon blow

• Updated: Tue, January 29, 2013

• Reported By: Ticked off — Houston Texas United States of America
Colon blow
103 Dawn Dr Internet United States of America

Colon blow I ordered this product and paid $27.00 for overnight shipping. I have checked daily for 10 days to see the "status" of my order and found no update. They took my money but will not respond to multip, Internet

Originally researched this company to ensure it was legitimate.  I found nothing to indicate that it was a scam.  I ordered my product and paid an additioanl $27 for overnight shipping.  When I did not see an update on the status of my order in the email confirmation that I received from their company, I began to call their office.  The calls are always answered by an answering machine and it says htat the mail box is full. I then began to email every email listed on their website to request an update on my order.  I have had NO response in 6 days.  I am EXTREMELY upset and will be forced to pursue fraud charges through my bank to recoup my $70.  They should be ashamed of themselves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colon-blow/internet/Colon-blow-I-ordered-this-product-and-paid-2700-for-overnight-shipping-I-have-checked-1005422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colon blow