Complaint Review: Colonial Life Cancer Insurance

• Submitted: Sun, March 17, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, March 17, 2013

• Reported By: PDL — Doylestown Pennsylvania
Colonial Life Cancer Insurance

Colonial Life Cancer Insurance Horrible service. Can't get in touch with anyone that will help us. Tried and can't even get a copy of my policy. They keep increasing rates and decreasing benefits without alerting us. Internet

Horrible service. Call customer service and they pass you to a rep in the field that doesn't exist. Tried multiple times. Called Customer Service again and again they were not helpful insisting I deal with a field rep. I explained there were none in my area and they could of cared less. They raise their rates and lower benefits without alerting us. I can't believe we paid them all this money over the years and now they turn their back on us. Maybe it's because we are older now and more likely to need their services that they want us gone and accomplish this by ignoring us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2013 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colonial-Life-Cancer-Insurance/internet/Colonial-Life-Cancer-Insurance-Horrible-service-Cant-get-in-touch-with-anyone-that-will-1035453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colonial Life Cancer Insurance