Complaint Review: Commerical Equity Partners

• Updated: Thu, April 17, 2014

• Reported By: CEPInvestor — San Ramon California
Commerical Equity Partners
1776 I Street NW Suite 900 Washington, Dist of Columbia USA

Commerical Equity Partners Beware of Commerical Equity Partners Washington District of Columbia

I am an investor in Commerical Equity Partners which is, at this point, guilty of misrepresentation and breach of contract.  I have $70,000 invested in the company and gave them notice on 2/28/14 that I wanted to withdraw my funds after learning they were being investigated by the Securities Exchange Commission.  By contract, they had 45 days to return my money.  Mr. Schmidt promised it on 4/8 and when it didn't appear in my account, I contacted him and on 4/9 he said it would look into it.  No money and no further contact with Mr. Schmidt.  Also, when I signed my original contract in 2010, it stated that no officer of the company had done anything illegal in the last 10 years.  In fact the President, Lawrence Schmidt had two "Cease and Desist" orders filled against him in 2003 and 2004 for illegal selling of securities.  Mr. Schmidt is now also associated with Future Gen and has a similar "Ripoff Report."  I set up a web site - CEPbeware - if you are also an investor with either CEP or Future Gen and would like to protect your investment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2014 11:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Commerical-Equity-Partners/Washington-Dist-of-Columbia-20006/Commerical-Equity-Partners-Beware-of-Commerical-Equity-Partners-Washington-District-of-Co-1139522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Commerical Equity Partners