Complaint Review: Connie Fahey

• Updated: Sat, May 04, 2013

• Reported By: Amy A — Concord New Hampshire
Connie Fahey
202 South St, Internet United States of America

Connie Fahey Fahey Kennels Scammed me out of 3 Golden Retriever puppies and 3 airfare tickets, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Report !

February 27, 2013  Purchased 3 Golden Retriever puppies $1000.00

April 2, 2013 Purchased 3 airfare tickets for Golden Retriever Puppies $1,100.00

April 7, 2013 Talked to Connie Fahey asking airfare information and at that time Connie Fahey said puppies were sick and she was not able to ship them.  Her vet would not give them a health certificate. I told Connie I did not want sick puppies. I asked for a refund Connie said No and she was going to keep my money then she hung up on me.  Tried to call her back she wouldn't answer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2013 05:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Connie-Fahey/internet/Connie-Fahey-Fahey-Kennels-Scammed-me-out-of-3-Golden-Retriever-puppies-and-3-airfare-tic-1041585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Connie Fahey

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Report !

AUTHOR: Connie Fahey - ()

These Puppies were not sick!! This lady simply  changed her mind & did not want the puppies shipped after I had already booked & paid for their airline reservations! She received ALL of her money back through pay pal!She is making this up & scamming me making it very hard to sell puppies! please remove this for me as it is NOT true ! I can provide more info if you need! thank you!