Complaint Review: Consumer credit alliance

• Updated: Thu, December 13, 2012

• Reported By: Amy — Celina Texas United States of America
Consumer credit alliance
103 w virginia McKinney, Texas United States of America

Consumer credit alliance Credit repair, credit alliance, crenshaw McKinney, Texas

Company had contacted me stating they the credit card was declined 11/26 for $18.86. We had not authorized this transaction. Than we were contacted 11/28 they stated there were 11 deletion sod repairs on the credit, and said we owed $250 on 11/30 and $200 on 12/30. They did not show what was changed or repaired. Om 11/29 I contacted them and said 11/30 we were not able to make payment and that we need to make a payment arrangement. On 11/30 they contacted us and said card was declined. I again contacted them and asked why they ran the card when I asked them not to, and again asked if we can make payment arrangement. She asked me to forward the emails, so I did and did not hear back. On 12/10 there were 3 separate transactions one for $18.86 $225, and $50, we than contacted for cancel of service and asked that our card not be charged any more. And than they charged an additional $200

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-credit-alliance/McKinney-Texas-/Consumer-credit-alliance-Credit-repair-credit-alliance-crenshaw-McKinney-Texas-981791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer credit alliance