Complaint Review: Corporate Acquisitions

• Submitted: Sun, November 13, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, November 13, 2011

• Reported By: Harf Dickson — Washington Illinois United States of America
Corporate Acquisitions
3960 Howard Hughes Parkway, Suite 500 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Corporate Acquisitions Timeshare Sales Las Vegas, Nevada

This company contacted me with an offer to sell my timeshare for much more than I had paid for it...sounded too good to be true. Once we got all the contract info correct, I attempted to transfer the deposit/marketing fee (refunded after sale, of course) of $2038.31 from my credit card. While that was being processed,I became aware of Ripoff Report. Fortunately, the transfer was not completed because their bank could not process a Balance Transfer.

A Corporate Acquisition representative called to tell me I needed to request my credit card company to make a Cash Advance transfer and I told them of my information from Ripoff Report and I did not want to continue with the deal.

About a week later, an "officer" from the company called to ask why I didn't want to sell my timeshare for such a generous offer. I told him of what I had learned from the ripoff reports and I was concerned that this was another ripoff. He ended the conversation by saying ..." while you can just go f____ yourself".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2011 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Corporate-Acquisitions/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89169/Corporate-Acquisitions-Timeshare-Sales-Las-Vegas-Nevada-797620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Corporate Acquisitions