Complaint Review: Country Living Magazine

• Submitted: Sun, March 28, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, March 28, 2010

• Reported By: Ray — Cordova Tennessee United States of America
Country Living Magazine

Country Living Magazine Billing for a magazine I didn't order nor have I received. Internet

The Hearst Corporation, doing business as Country Living Magazine, keeps billing me for a magazine I did not order and I have not received.  I have sent back several of the bills stating this information, but it has not done any good.  I am sick and tired of receiving these bills in the mail for something I do not want.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2010 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Country-Living-Magazine/internet/Country-Living-Magazine-Billing-for-a-magazine-I-didnt-order-nor-have-I-received-Interne-586588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Country Living Magazine