Complaint Review: Credit Repair Australia

• Updated: Fri, August 02, 2013

• Reported By: BennyJames — Melbourne
Credit Repair Australia
, Select State/Province Australia

Credit Repair Australia /drdebit /drcapital Promised a clean credit rating and be debt free, but just stole over $2000 for me and my credit rating is worse than ever New South Wales

I was promised that credit repair Australia would remove the one bad mark i had on my credit rating and would clear up any debts owed to other companys, I even recived a e-mail saying that telsra has agreed to remove the listing from my credit file and that they have notified the credit reporting agencies who will remove the listing from there records.

But none of that ever happend. I recently checked my credit rating and it is now worse than ever, Ive tried to get in contact with them dozens of times but they just transfer me to one person to the next then tell me a superviser will call me back, with never happens

They have now deducted $2239 from my account and they say there is still another $3200 to be deducted.

And as im only 23 years old i really dont know what to do, there sending me broke and ruining my credit rating for life.  So if any on can PLEASE help me or even so advise would be much appreciated

Thanks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2013 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Repair-Australia/Select-StateProvince/Credit-Repair-Australia-drdebit-drcapital-Promised-a-clean-credit-rating-and-be-debt-fr-1072619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Repair Australia