Complaint Review: Credit Solutiions - JT Bryant

• Updated: Tue, March 11, 2014

• Reported By: Amy — Visalia California
Credit Solutiions - JT Bryant
1605 Pheasant Lane Southlake, Texas USA

Credit Solutiions - JT Bryant James Bryant Total Ripoff - You would be better off just fflushing your money down the toilet! Southlake Texas

*Author of original report: Too Funny

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Reply to a mortgage officer with no name

I met JT back about years ago since I am in the mortgage industry and I needed to find someone to help my clients clean their credit so they could buy a home.  He seemed to know a lot about credit so I sent him several referrals.  After 90 days I had them all calling screaming at me that they had been ripped off, it was a complete nightmare so I stopped sending him clients.

Over the next 2 years I stayed in touch because he sent me referrals but it was always the same thing, all his clients were angry because he would take their money and not do as promised.  When I would pull their credit to see what had been done, their credit scores would be either the same or even lower and on top of that there would be disputes all over the credit which would make them ineligible to get a mortgage loan till they are removed.

I was talking to him about a client recently who had perfect credit except one $35 collection with ATT.  JT said he had an inside connection who he could pay it with and would give him a delete letter in 2 days.  I went against my guy because I had no other options so I had the client pay for him services.

I could not get any updates for 2 weeks so finally the client and I called ATT and the collection had not been paid.  I emailed JT with what I had found out and he said he would refund but he did not do so.  So I had the client open a Paypal dispute where JT refused the refund but then told the client the check was in the mail.  Gave it 2 week to show up and then opened a BBB complain, he also told them the check is in the mail.  I finally refunded the client and took the loss!

I’m sure I will never get my money back but I hope this review helps you to not lose your money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2014 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Solutiions-JT-Bryant/Southlake-Texas-76092/Credit-Solutiions-JT-Bryant-James-Bryant-Total-Ripoff-You-would-be-better-off-just-ff-1129937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Solutiions - JT Bryant

Too Funny

AUTHOR: Amy - ()

The story always changes!

He told the better buisness bureau that I was NOTthe client and the person I referred to him was, so my case was closed and one was opened with the person I reffered.

As far as the rest of the stuff that comes out of his month, its all lies.....Talk to him for just a minute and you will be able to figure out he was a car salesmen for most his life!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Reply to a mortgage officer with no name

AUTHOR: JT Bryant - ()

I am JT Bryant and president of JT Bryant Inc - The person that is making this fraudulent claim is Amy Harrell , A Amcap Mortgage Loan Officer and also a client. She also has an AKA as Amy Soucek. Her story is this , she has bad credit in which our company processed her file for free.She does not live in Texas , and thus operating Illegally in California . The client she speaks of in fact had a 32.00 charge off with ATT and did not hire us , Amy did .

We did not collect a dime and in fact wrote off 1000.00 Ms Harrell owes us - She also is being sued for fraud by Kim Conner and her husband , A Dr she wrote a Pre approval letter to and missed a foreclosure on Trans Union. She did not offer to pay for our service and thus Ms Conner hired us directly - We removed the Foreclosure and Ms Conner is suing Ms Harrell and AMCAP Mortgage - My reference in this case is Kimberly Conner and her husband who is a prominent Dr in Arlington TX.

I have instructed our attorney to file suit against all entities in this matter , including Ms Harrell. She filed a complaint with the BBB also and they found NO merit in her case -We maintain a A Rating with the Tarrant county Texas BBB- go to BBB.org Fort Worth Texas and Search JT Bryant Inc - You will find her there and a A Rating by the BBB for 8 years - JT Bryant , President