Complaint Review

921 SW Washington St, Portland, Oregon USA Phone:
503-241-8510
Category:
Auto Dealers

CreditYes.com Credit Yes www.CreditYes.com CreditYes.com Reviews Biggest Scammers and Liars Portland Oregon

*UPDATE Employee: CreditYes.com - Matching Consumers with Reputable Auto Dealers for 10 Years

*Consumer Comment: bogus complaint

CreditYES.com are the biggest liars that I have ever encountered.

They do not have dealers compete for your business. Instead they sell your info to several car dealerships and your phone rings non stop from car dealerships.

They told me that I was approved for a loan and then now that I found out that they lie and I was not approved they will not answer my phone calls. I will never ever recommend this place to anyone! If you use this service you are the most uneducated people to walk the planet!!!!!

FYI... I ended up getting a car loan thru JeremySaysYes.com who actually sent me to a cool car dealership.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CreditYescom/Portland-Oregon-97205/CreditYescom-Credit-Yes-wwwCreditYescom-CreditYescom-Reviews-Biggest-Scammers-and-Lia-1069754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CreditYes.com

CreditYes.com - Matching Consumers with Reputable Auto Dealers for 10 Years

AUTHOR: shannonp - ()

I'd like to take this opportunity to set the record straight on Credit Yes business practices.

Credit Yes has been providing automotive purchasing assistance to consumers with credit challenges since 2003.

I've worked for Credit Yes for the past three years, and for five years prior to that, I worked for dealers who participated in the Credit Yes program.

Our Call Center interfaces with customers every day, and our goal is to match each person with the dealer best suited to their needs.

Ultimately, the determination about what car a Credit Yes customer buys is made at the dealership.

I think that the complaint that I am replying to is an attempt to discredit us and to steer customers away from a program that has generated thousands of postitive testimonials.

If you want a YES, think CreditYes!

bogus complaint

AUTHOR: coast - ()

Thanks for the spam, Jeremy.

MORE FEATURED REPORTS