Complaint Review: Cricket Communications , A Subsidiary Of Leap Wireless International,

• Submitted: Wed, April 07, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, April 07, 2010

• Reported By: THOUSTONGUY — Conroe Texas United States of America
Cricket Communications , A Subsidiary Of Leap Wireless International,

Cricket Communications , A Subsidiary Of Leap Wireless International, Cricket Communications Nationwide ? Internet

I have cricket and they advertise as nationwide but when I get into a metro pcs area I can't make calls,  I get dial *228, I'll reprovision your phone, or take the battery out for 10 minutes when I contact customor service.  I haven't been able to get to a "full Service" cricket store since they closed the only one in my area and are relying on dealer stores.   I get a home indicator when My phone is set to automatic but conect to "The American Roaming Network" when I try to make a call which wants to make a collect or credit card call.    The Nationwide using sprint towers works as advertised but the Metro Pcs doesn't I think it may also deal with having ported my number from another providor not sure why my phone will not work in Metro PCS areas.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2010 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cricket-Communications-A-Subsidiary-Of-Leap-Wireless-International/internet/Cricket-Communications-A-Subsidiary-Of-Leap-Wireless-International-Cricket-Communicatio-590625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cricket Communications , A Subsidiary Of Leap Wireless International,