Complaint Review: Crowdtap

• Submitted: Mon, October 01, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 01, 2012

• Reported By: mater — NY New York United States of America

Crowdtap Crowdtap is a survey company that owes me $75 for doing surveys but they will not pay a cent. Internet

I signed up to do surveys for Crowdtap over a year ago. They pay very little so it takes months to reach the $10 cashout for Amazon Gift Certificates.

They are always out of the gift certificates so therefore they never pay! I have over $75 buit up and they refuse to pay me. They are using people like me to do their surveys for nothing. I should have quit them long ago but they are good liars and made me think pay was just around the corner.

Do Not fall for this scam like I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2012 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crowdtap/internet/Crowdtap-Crowdtap-is-a-survey-company-that-owes-me-75-for-doing-surveys-but-they-will-no-949082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crowdtap