Complaint Review: DBAZONENY

DBAZONENY
145 Sawyer Ave West Babylon, New York United States of America

DBAZONENY Rajesh Rajagopalan Not a reliable company West Babylon, New York

HI,
I read  ad of the Free DBA tranining from this company. I replied & got an email back from Raj. I  talked to him on phone. I told him my concerns that I can not relocate as written in the agreement.  HE said that he could change to " The student will pay him $1000 if he gets the job by his own"
HE wanted the copy of DL along with the agreement. I signed & send it to him along with my DL copy.
I rescheduled my routine work for specific days to attend the class for 3 months.
After 2 classes he said " You have to pay $1000 to attend the class as we changed the clause for you.." Every other email was with some new payment plan ...new lies..
The classes were OK but it was strange that he did not allow the students to chat. He is scared that  students can unite & file a  complaint  as every student was told differently to sign the contract.
I am sure that he runs a scam as he gathers the DL of students ,asks them to sign the contract for free training and when he gets it ...he asks for money..
It is a very unprofessional company ,run by liars...
I am not going to pay him any money as I am sure that after 1-2 class he will come up with some other plan to get money again..
PLS BEWARE BEFORE SIGNING THE CONTRACT..
DO NOT GIVE HIM ANY COPY OF DL..
IT IS A SCAM TO JUST GET MONEY ..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DBAZONENY/West-Babylon-New-York-11704/DBAZONENY-Rajesh-Rajagopalan-Not-a-reliable-company-West-Babylon-New-York-1015003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DBAZONENY