Complaint Review: DDA adhok office location

• Updated: Thu, October 18, 2012

• Reported By: Dignity — middletown New York United States of America
DDA adhok office location
1 owens rd newburgh ny12550 newburgh, New York United States of America

DDA adhok office location NEWBURGH OFFICIALLOCATION AMY ANDREA, CHARLES ,last manager, did books for verizon deprived and unpaid newburgh, New York

I have been working whenever I can for DDA distributing telephone books but I have had very bitter treatments and nujustified threats to stop me from further delivery from the 'senior' clerk. She had exagerated issues to the managers that otherwise does not even happen in my disfavor.
i work very hard in rain and shine to deliver my books properly but this lady had made it a torment for me by the remarks she makes , all to stir up reasons to get me not to be hired. She tells the manager who most of the time are new to each delivery period that certain routes should be finished in lesser times than I reported. But the wrong thing with that is that she sits in the office and does not know or have experience doing any of these routes.
She/DDA expects us to deliver to the door and one time she threatened to fire me because one of the courts I did , would not let me drive in into their long drive ways so I had delivered their books bagged and on their drive way entrances.
Every route is different and individual response to delivery vary. Maps for some routes may show a straight street but someone should also consider how the houses are laid out and other offshoots.
Route 211 in Middletown is not only long but there several plazas, businesses and we are supposed to get the business signature for delivery.It takes time to do that and there were several weather(rain)set backs this last period. However I recorded only the hours worked. To keep mileage cost low for the DDA i would take out 2 routes to my location. Some deliveries cannot be done after business hours so I use that period to do residentials all the time accomplishing the goal. Some routes gets done quicker than others due to such factors.But no matter how I explained to the lady she is determined to present my work in a bad light.

The reason I am writing is that the last 3 routes I completed was not paid. I had opted that my checks be sent to me, but two weeks after I am yet to receive any payments. The manager said the will be in the mail two Wednesdays ago and up till now I have not received anything.

The manager refused to issue me any new routes because he thinks the route I completed almost 500 books should be done in 10 hours. Which is impracticable in the case of the routes I completed. Some contractors deliver improperly and I cannot speak about their routes but I do pass by the 'bad' jobs some of them do. I do ernestly request that a genuine contractor or quality control person do these routes and compare with my delivery time.
BUT I THINK THE MAIN BONE OF CONTENTION WITH THIS LADY IS HOW MUCH MONEY I MADE
BUT SHE FORGETS I AM THE ONE IN THE CLIMATE OUTDOORS going from house to house door to door and believe me I feel very violated to be greeted with such accusative remarks and threats not to hire me.
My vehicle is on the line and not to mention the gas consumption. I do it anyway to get in some cash to help pay the bills.
Right now I need my last three checks sent to me and for the method of doing business moderated properly. There are some degree of discrimination/favoritism too. Most of all I would i appreciate to be treated with dignity and not disrespectfully addressed or accused.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2012 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DDA-adhok-office-location/newburgh-New-York-12550/DDA-adhok-office-location-NEWBURGH-OFFICIALLOCATION-AMY-ANDREA-CHARLES-last-manager-did-956652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DDA adhok office location