Complaint Review: DEX MEDIA INC Of Qwest

• Submitted: Wed, October 21, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, October 21, 2009

• Reported By: Mike — phoenix Arizona U.S.A.
DEX MEDIA INC Of Qwest

DEX MEDIA INC Of Qwest QWEST. Very deceptive salesman. phoenix, Arizona Internet

I contacted dexonline when i first started my business.For advertising the salesman started by asking how many trucks i had.She recommended a package a very expensive one i might add.She said with that package,i wouldnt be able to handle that much work.I didnt have that much money so i opted for another package a smaller one.I payed and got set up and signed the online contract.After amonth i realized i got absolutely zero business from them.I checked out my spot on their site it wasnt set up very well,so i tried to change it.I immediatley found out i had to go through them,to make any changes.And it would take two weeks to change my info on site not sure why but i played along.After the second month i payed my bill still no jobs.After a few months i decided to quit paying them because i simply cant afford to pay an advertising company that provides nothing.Needless to say they turned me into the credit bureau now i have to pay around 400.00 dolars now, i recieved absolutely zero jobs from them.Thank god for (((competitor's name redacted))) or i would have starved now i refuse to pay any advertising companies if i wanted to just give my hard earned money away id insure another of my automobiles. HAHAHA.WHeres our totally free way to get reimbursed for lost time and money.They have the credit bureau and your forced to pay.Whatever happened to honesty?Why should i pay for a service they boasted about,but never provided.Because of them i hang up on all of them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2009 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DEX-MEDIA-INC-Of-Qwest/internet/DEX-MEDIA-INC-Of-Qwest-QWEST-Very-deceptive-salesman-phoenix-Arizona-Internet-512785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DEX MEDIA INC Of Qwest