meat

• Submitted: Sun, December 06, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, July 08, 2011

• Reported By: jesse — spokane Washington United States of America
DHS and DSHS
4600 NE 25th in oregon and 1313 N Atlantic salem, Oregon United States of America

DHS and DSHS Department of human services doing Wrong. salem , Oregon

*Author of original report: got my son back

I am having problems with Dhs and dshs on trying to get my kid back. My child was taken from the mother and placed with the mothers aunt and uncle. I have taken the classes they have wanted me to take, and have been down there a few times to see my son.

I live in Spokane Washington and can't get to Oregon because of bills and my job. I have gone through house inspections and have passed them. The interstate compact denied me because of my parents background and because the smoke in the house. I quit smoking in my house.

I love my son a lot. I am just starting out in life have a home and a job. The dshs place also told me that my house was to small. I live in a 1 bedroom apartment. That's all I can do right now.

I will not stop until I get my son. I need people's help to get my story out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2009 10:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DHS-and-DSHS/salem-Oregon-97301/DHS-and-DSHS-Department-of-human-services-doing-Wrong-salem-Oregon-534960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DHS and DSHS

got my son back

AUTHOR: jesse - (USA)

My good news is that i have my son and now i am happy it is the year 2011 i wrote this report in 2009 and now its 2011 and has been 2years now sense i have been fighting for my son and i should sue Abagail and D.H.S. but the only thing  that matters is my son  i have my son and that's all i need in my life. anyway i will keep up on the updates.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC