Assembly

• Updated: Thu, May 24, 2012

• Reported By: Sally — Darrington Washington United States of America
DHWA
PO Box 59048 Los Angeles, California United States of America

DHWA Miracles Handicap disables Workers Disables Handicap Workers company is a scam Los Angeles, California

The company Disabled Handicap Workers of America contacted me and said that I ordered some zip-lock bags from them in Dec. 2009.  They claimed that I never paid them. They told me that they had me on tape agreeing to the purchase, a signed receipt from the post office and if I didn't pay they they would send this to collection and they would ruin my credit.

Since then I have received two more phone calls each getting more aggressive.  When I requested I needed proof, a copy of the original bill, the post office receipt and a copy of their business license, they got mad and hung up saying they didn't have to give me that.

The charges went from $84.92 up to $300.00.  Terry Ross, collections manager now says they tried to contact me in April 2011 and Dec. 2011 and tried to call twice more.  I am home most of the time and they didn't call or leave any messages.  As of Friday May 25, 2012 I will be sent to the lawyers. These people use scare tactics to get you to pay.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2012 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DHWA/Los-Angeles-California-90059/DHWA-Miracles-Handicap-disables-Workers-Disables-Handicap-Workers-company-is-a-scam-Los-An-887847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DHWA