Complaint Review: DJ-Wholesale.com

• Updated: Wed, August 25, 2010

• Reported By: BANNCH — SAN JUAN Other Puerto Rico
DJ-Wholesale.com
CHINA Internet United States of America

DJ-Wholesale.com Angel,Vjack After the sale was done and payment sent the company did not send the merchandise Internet, Internet

I bought the IPOD touch 32GS for $136.00 on this site.Before I process the order I send some emails asking if the company was trustfull and as per Vjack and Angel all the time told me by email that the company was. Even on the site they show that everything was acordingly of what they sale,with information of the company,policies,and permits.

What was strange was that the payment method was only by Western Union and not by Paypal that I know for my purchases on Ebay and was directly to a person called Tin Chen and they send this information to process the payment:

• Name: Ting(First name) Chen(Last name)
  • Account: 628586020011354
  • Bank Name: Bank of China NanYang Branch
  • Swift Code: BKCHCNBJ530
  • Bank Address:No. [continued below]....
.....129 QiYi Road, NanYang, HeNan, China
  • Notice: PLEASE EMAIL YOUR ORDER NUMBER, AMOUNT, SENDER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME, SENDER'S COUNTRY, SENDER'S PHONE NUMBER TO Sales@dj-wholesale.com AFTER YOU SEND THE PAYMENT BY WIRE TRANSFER. THANKS!
  •  After payment was send this company do not send the tracking number.When I start sending emails asking for that information  I never received any answer back.I sent 2 or 3 emails everyday without any answer.This is what I received by mail the 1st day.

Dear -------------
    Order Number: 2010072912211419
    Date Ordered: Thursday 29 July, 2010
    Your order has been updated to the following status:
    New status: Delivered
    Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

When I call Western Union to ask if I can make a complaint they told me that they dont process complaints because the money  was send only to a person ,not to a company and they dont send payments to companies.That was that I understand that they rip me off and that company was not trustfull.

The I start printing my invoice,company information,delivery information,return policies and even the permits that they have on the page to have the evidence onhand.After a lot of emails sent they cancel my membership,so I don't have access to my invoice or purchases but I have it the evidence printed already.

When I told my brother about this situation because he's traveling soon to China he enter to this site and told me about your company. That is what I decide to file a report against the company. I hope that with my report the people know that in other parts of the world there's some people that take advantages of the customers doing things like this and I hope that this will end soon.

Hope the companies involved can help to stop companies like this one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2010 05:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DJ-Wholesalecom/internet/DJ-Wholesalecom-AngelVjack-After-the-sale-was-done-and-payment-sent-the-company-did-not-634316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DJ-Wholesale.com