Complaint Review: DNA PLUS

DNA PLUS
Chatswoth, California United States of America

DNA PLUS Prenatal Paternity Testing Chatswoth, California

*Consumer Comment: HELLO JENNA

I am 27 weeks pregnant and used DNA PLUS at 15 weeks to determine the father of my unborn child. I received my results through email. These results seemed very unusual and there was a lot of spelling errors in all the paper work I received from them. I have been investegating them and found a lot of reports stating that they have gave false results. I absolutly plan on getting a re-test through another acredited company as soon as the baby is born! I also plan on reporting them! I would really like to talk to somebody who has also used them for further information! If anyone reads this please reply and give me any information on this company! I have yet to discover if they were wrong, but strongly believe they are a fraud! I do not believe they even conducted a test! PLEASE PLEASE REPLY IF YOU HAVE USED THIS COMPANY OR KNOW ANY INFORMATION!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2009 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DNA-PLUS/Chatswoth-California-/DNA-PLUS-Prenatal-Paternity-Testing-Chatswoth-California-511623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DNA PLUS