Complaint Review: DRC

• Updated: Tue, April 17, 2012

• Reported By: Pamela — Somerset Kentucky United States of America
DRC
N/A Miami, Florida United States of America

DRC ADA, Advanced Awards Association, DRC, or whatever the name of this company or person,is sending me these letters telling me i won money,and lots of it.I`ve sent money to this place thinking I`ve won something.In return I got several Miami, Florida

Two weeks ago I recieved a letter from ,Financial Acquisition Agency, it said; PAMELA MATTHEWS PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THE PRIZE TOTAL OF  $2,536,092.23 HAS BEEN IDENTIFIED AS NOW DUE TO YOU FOR PAYMENT.This also came with a varification #.They ask for a fee for processing this money.The fee was $20.00 ,i sent a money order,witch i still have the reciept. Now I have 5 letters in front of me asking for more money.Every letter has the same address w/ a different letter heading.

I dont know what this will do to stop this ,but i hope it put a stop to these people. There are some of us that dont know when we are being scammed.These low lifes need a job and learn what it means to work for a living. I`m not so old but they got me too, I can imagine what they do to people that are older.

I hope you all catch whomever is doing this before he`s a millionaire,because at the rate they`re going they`ll be rich in no time.Well ,I`m hoping you gett`em soon.I`m poor hoping for good fortune and got scammed,so thats my lesson for this year.
Sincerely,  Broke.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2012 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DRC/Miami-Florida-33152-7800/DRC-ADA-Advanced-Awards-Association-DRC-or-whatever-the-name-of-this-company-or-person-870049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DRC