Complaint Review: D.R.D award payment

• Updated: Mon, June 13, 2011

• Reported By: nicole12 — oak lawn Illinois United States of America
D.R.D award payment
P.O. Box 9035, Jericho NY 11755 Jericho, New York United States of America

D.R.D award payment Data Release Division sent me a fake check/ scam of my winning 1,400,000.00 Jericho, New York

I was sent a letter stating i had won 1,400,000.00 dollers it looked very real and official but was a scam which is vry dissapointing since i could really use his money for me and my daughter. I hate scams like this it is not fair and these people should be caught and made to pay all the people they scammed the amount that they scammed us for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2011 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DRD-award-payment/Jericho-New-York-11755/DRD-award-payment-Data-Release-Division-sent-me-a-fake-check-scam-of-my-winning-14000-740153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on D.R.D award payment