Complaint Review: DRI SURPLUS & SUPPLIER

• Submitted: Wed, January 04, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, March 29, 2012

• Reported By: Bettina — fox river grove Illinois United States of America
DRI SURPLUS & SUPPLIER

DRI SURPLUS & SUPPLIER I was out of a job for about a month when I came across this site that said that I could become a secret shopper. It peaked my interest because I wasn't sure when I was going to find a new job. I then Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Business Reply

*UPDATE Employee: Emails were not from Secret Shopper

Total rip! They were taking money out of my account each month. Fifty bucks. They never paid me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2012 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DRI-SURPLUS-SUPPLIER/internet/DRI-SURPLUS-SUPPLIER-I-was-out-of-a-job-for-about-a-month-when-I-came-across-this-site-817864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DRI SURPLUS & SUPPLIER

Business Reply

AUTHOR: Brian - (USA)

If you'd like to provide your name or phone number I will be glad to look into the issue for you and see about refunding your money.

Thanks
Brian

Emails were not from Secret Shopper

AUTHOR: Secretshopper.com - (U.S.A.)

The organization withdrawing money from your account each month was not Secret Shopper; we do not charge Secret Shoppers to work with us.  We are sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced recently and are very troubled that our company name is being used in disreputable scams such as the one you described.