Complaint Review: DTV Expres

• Reported By: Kekoa — Honolulu Hawaii
DTV Expres
, Select State/Province USA

DTV Expres Customer does not respond

I purchased a Sony 60'' LED TV over 3 years ago and lost my warranty paper work from DTV Express recently.  I inquired several times for it and I have never received it. The sad thing is that I don't require any service done, however, I do want the digital paperwork confirming my warranty.  How hard is it to re-send an old email stating you warranty? Their complaint was that they couldn't reach me via email.  That is a load of garbage!  Since I gave them FIVE different emails to send to.

Stay faaar away from this company and stick with the BIG BOYZ!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2014 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DTV-Expres/Select-StateProvince/DTV-Expres-Customer-does-not-respond-1118218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DTV Expres