Complaint Review: DVDBunny

• Submitted: Thu, February 20, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, February 20, 2014

• Reported By: DG Hamilton — Regina Saskatchewan
Internet Canada

DVDBunny Kimberly WeisKimberly.weis2@gmail.comtvboxsets12@gmail.comDVDStore Never received product, no refund given Unknown - Internet

Was looking for dvd's of Emerygency! - went on eBay and there was a link to DVDBunny.com -advertised all these series at 40% off, 50% off, etc.

Put in my order. Strange thing was never given a tracking number or order number.

Did some reading on scams. Found a name; Kimberly Weis pop up many, many times.

I emailed DVDBunny with my concerns. Got a reply from this Kimberly Weis. Then I knew the scam was confirmed.

I have received the same string of emails as all the other Consumer Report, Rip off Report links with Kimberly Weis attached to them - and there are multiple dvd sites going back a few years.

I know there are internet crooks. This is the first time in 20 years I have been duped. If the same person (Kimberly Weis) is known why can't anyone shut this b***h down?

Since then I have emailed my bank/credit card company and after 30 days I can open a case with them for purchase protection. Hopefully I get refunded some money.

Duane Hamilton

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2014 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DVDBunny/internet/DVDBunny-Kimberly-WeisKimberlyweis2gmailcomtvboxsets12gmailcomDVDStore-Never-receive-1125170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DVDBunny