Complaint Review: Dasi

• Reported By: Bengalben2 — Cincinnati Ohio United States of America
Dasi
600 Coon Rapids blvd NW Coon Rapids, Minnesota United States of America

Dasi Diversified Adjustment Services inc Sucks Coon Rapids Minnesota

Ok, so i tried to refi my home.  The mortgage guy called and said i had a derogatory mark on my credit report.  I had him send it to me and called the company to see who it was.  It was DASI.  I told them to remove this from my credit report and they said i would have to pay or it would be on there for 7 years.  When i asked what it was in regards to they said an old cell phone bill from Cincinnati bell.  I told them i haven't had a cell phone with Cincinnati bell in 3 years.  They said send us 77 dollars or we will not remove it.  I called Cincinnati bell and they said they had no record of me owing them anything and that i am in good standing with the company.

Needless to say i sent them a check for 77 dollars to pay off who knows what.  It is still currently on ym report and has not been removed.  Did i just flush 77 bucks down the drain?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2012 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dasi/Coon-Rapids-Minnesota-55433/Dasi-Diversified-Adjustment-Services-inc-Sucks-Coon-Rapids-Minnesota-840762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dasi