Complaint Review: DatingPsychos.com

• Submitted: Tue, September 18, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 27, 2014

• Reported By: Vitalunion — Baltimore Maryland U.S.A.
DatingPsychos.com
11601 Dunstan Way, Suite 206 Los Angeles, California United States of America

DatingPsychos.com Brian Scott Fitzgerald Illegal slander, liabel, and extortion Los Angeles, California

*Consumer Comment: My client is in the same position

*General Comment: National Talk Show Doing Segment on DatingPsychos.com

*Author of original report: DatingPsychos deleted the lies posted on me!

I do a search on my name one day and find that this website and evil owner Brian Fitzgerald have placed lies and accusations about me by copying it from another website, www.dontdatehimgirl.com , which has been sued numerous times for liabel, and no longer lists these slanderous statements about others. Thousands including me, have had comments involving defamation of character and slanderous lies posted about them, apparently from some old partner who used these sites as a viscious means of vindictively lying and defaming the ones who broke up with them. It is nothing but a wicked way to seek unjust vengeance and post lies to hurt other people. I am a victim of both the lying party and this evil site which refuses to remove the names & comments of those it is harming. Some have posted that they were asked to PAY to have the posting removed which is actually extortion!! This site needs to be shut down and Brian Scott Fitzgerald needs to go to jail!! I have filed complaints with BBB and FTC. I only hope somebody does something to stop this kind of wicked abuse!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2012 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DatingPsychoscom/Los-Angeles-California-90049/DatingPsychoscom-Brian-Scott-Fitzgerald-Illegal-slander-liabel-and-extortion-Los-Angel-943129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DatingPsychos.com

My client is in the same position

AUTHOR: Wanderer101 - ()

Dear 'Vitalunion'

My client has also had an untrue defamatory statement copied from another 'hater' type website, and pasted into Dating Psychos.  The writer of the original statement on the original website is on side and will be appearing in court as a witness, to attest that they did not write the identical statement that was pasted into Dating Psychos, which my client was then asked to pay $100 to remove.

The only conclusion, as they did not write it, but as it is their words, is that Dating Psychos themselves used the statement in order to extort money from my client.

At this stage it would be helpful for us (and you) if you would make contact.

I look forward to hearing from you.

#2 General Comment

National Talk Show Doing Segment on DatingPsychos.com

AUTHOR: Christiembear - (United States of America)

I am an editorial producer for a national talk show based in New York.  We are currently looking into doing a segment on DatingPsychos and wanted to reach out to you to see if you would be interested in being a guest on our show.  Websites like DatingPsychos are growing and most of the time, we are finding out that these websites are putting out false information about people.  I would love to speak with you and give you further details about the upcoming segment.  If interested, please email me at Christiembear@gmail.com with a good number to reach you and I will contact you ASAP!

Thanks!
Christie Bear

DatingPsychos deleted the lies posted on me!

AUTHOR: Vitalunion - (U.S.A.)

After many attempts to contact the webmaster and emails at Datingpsychos.com, to have the slanderous profile about me removed, I was contacted by "Pat" from their tech team, and they have complied with my request, and also asked me to remove this posting; which I cannot do. However, I am happy to post the fact that they did finally remove the lies about me on their site and never asked me to pay them anything. Thanks to Pat at DatingPsychos.com. I hope they will decide to remove their whole site as it only serves to hurt people and provide a vicious means for bitter people to hurt others.

briefly