Complaint Review: Dave's Ultimate Automotive

• Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: Sandy683 — Austin Texas United States of America
Dave's Ultimate Automotive
4926N Lamar A Austin 78751 Internet United States of America

Dave's Ultimate Automotive Dave Ultimate Auto Automtive Ato Care Car Care CHAET LIARS SCAM ARTIST CROOKS SCAMMERS Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Response to Sandy

HORRIBLE SERVICE. Brought my car in for simple repairs and ended up with an outrageous bill not to mention the 5 mos I DID NOT HAVE MY CAR while they tried to "figure out" what was wrong. Needless to say  I would not recommend this shop to my worst enemy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Daves-Ultimate-Automotive/internet/Daves-Ultimate-Automotive-Dave-Ultimate-Auto-Automtive-Ato-Care-Car-Care-CHAET-LIARS-SCAM-974009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dave's Ultimate Automotive

Response to Sandy

AUTHOR: Rebecca - (United States of America)

Dave's Ultimate Automotive was notified of this review via email from a company offering to help us improve our image (for $150 a month). After looking through our customer lists from both stores, I've confirmed that this review is fake.  Dave's has never had a car for five months and several customers with this first name have given us positive reviews on Demand Force. We do everything we can to make our customers happy and do right by them.

If I have been mistaken, and this is in fact a legitimate review, I ask the customer who wrote it to please contact Dave's Ultimate Automotive personally and we will do what we can to rectify the situation.

I have my own suspicions about Rip Off Report, which have also been all but confirmed through a simple Google search. My advice to customers is to read reviews from several sites before making your purchase decisions. Dave's Ultimate Automotive consistently earns high rankings on multiple reputable review sites; Google+, Angie's List, and Yelp to name a few.