Complaint Review: David Adrian

• Updated: Tue, October 09, 2012

• Reported By: SKWatch — Saskatoon Saskatchewan United States of America
David Adrian
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada

David Adrian Dave Adrian Scam artist, con man, cheat, lier, thief, fraudster Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Pot calling the Kettle black? Here's the real story!

RCMP and police are investigating multiple counts of theft by David Adrian. Also goes by Dave Adrian. David Adrian was trusted with thousands of dollars to be paid by a tennant living in a property in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. The tennant gave David Adrian a $2500 cash deposit and multiple postdated cheques to be used as monthly rent cheques. David Adrian does not own the property that the tennant is renting, but merely acted as a property manager. All monies were to be forwarded to the property owner. David Adrian, formerly of the Lone Wolf motorcycle club, took all the cash and later claimed he did not recieve any.

After being confronted by the home owner and the tennant, David Adrian changed his story and then explained he had been given the money but he could not withdraw it from his bank. Upon further investigation, this was not the case. Mr. Adrian was immediately fired from his position as property manager.

Approximately 4 weeks later, David Adrian, walked into a Saskatoon area bank, and tried to cash a rent cheque from the tennant of the company he no longer worked for. He had forged certain items on the cheque, but the fraud was caught by an alert bank teller. The teller then notified the Saskatoon Police as well as the RCMP.

The RCMP and the Police are currently investigating.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Adrian/Saskatoon-Saskatchewan-/David-Adrian-Dave-Adrian-Scam-artist-con-man-cheat-lier-thief-fraudster-Saskatoon-Sa-943511. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Adrian

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Pot calling the Kettle black? Here's the real story!

AUTHOR: David - (Canada)

I am the Individual name in the above which I believe to be slanderous...so here's the real story...

I resided at an acreage owned by Ivan Bodnaryk of Calgary Ab. After residing at this acreage on #5 Hwy 3 kms from Saskatoon for almost a year the following came to light...The place had major flood issues and electrical problems relating to being flooded...I was never told about this and spend an incredible amount of money trying to resolve all issues with this property. When in contact with Ivan Bodnaryk there was never anything positive..

The basement flooded constantly because of the water table being to high in the area, (no proper drainage system in place) The septic tank was seeping into the basement creating quite a smell.. The electrical in the house would continually go dim and bright because of wiring problems. The furnace in the basement wasn't usable because it had been submerged in water.. and the last straw was when the rodents (mice and rats) moved into the house. The period of time I lived in the property I spent countless hours repairing and fixing what I could.

After the rodents moved in, I moved out, however did go back and fumigate the property to try to get rid of them. While living there I received calls about Ivan Bodnaryk owing money to people who had done extensive work on or about the property, bills which were never paid.  When I moved out I spoke to Ivan and told him I was pulling out, I'd had enough. He asked me if I could rent it out for him and look after the property for him as he was in Calgary.  I agreed and rented it out for him to a Joe Lesperance...

Ivan also asked me to have a compound built next to the property on the rest of the lot that was vacant. He sais to use whatever I could get for rent and deposit to get it started and he would send me money as well to help. Which he did. I put everything (work being done) on my name thinking I would be paid for countless hours. When it came to light that Ivan Bodnaryk does not pay his bills (can provide details and receipts) by companies used to haul soil and gravel in, by companies who had dealt with Ivan in the past and hadn't been paid...I walked away from the mess.

I used the money received from the new tenant and the money sent to me by an acquaintance of Ivans, to pay his bills that he owed so his bills would not come back on me. I didn't believe that what Ivan was doing to local businesses was right so they got paid, (or as much as could be paid with the funds I'd received) Also it should be noted that I was asked by Ivan NOT to apply for a permit from the RM of Corman Park for the compound being built because they wouldn't issue one.. So I quit.  There was never any forgeries, cheques that were not legitimate or money taken that can't be accounted for in payment of bills to people who were owed money for work done who had not been paid.

So all I can say about this is the following.  If you have been asked to do work on an acreage or anywhere by Ivan Bodnaryk or his tenant Joe Lesperance (acting for Ivan) please get your money upfront because its probably the only way you'll get paid... I also have spoken to the RCMP in regards to this matter and made them aware of exactly what was going on..  I would welcome any investigation or questions anyone has in regards to this matter...