Complaint Review: David James Psychic

• Submitted: Thu, March 07, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 08, 2013

• Reported By: Morepsychicthanthepsychics — Coomera Internet Australia
David James Psychic

David James Psychic Rude, false psychic who preys on the weak and refuses to answer questions about children Internet

*Consumer Comment: Update

*Consumer Comment: My thoughts

*Consumer Comment: 100% fraud

I contacted David James psychic, he was the most rude disgusting psychic i have ever come across. I believe that I am more psychic than David James and he is a charlaton and a con man who is actually not psychic at all.   He spoke to me at a time when i was really low and was so rude that I made an official complaint about him with the website provider, however nothing came of it.

DO NOT PAY DAVID JAMES PSYCHIC ANY MONEY WHATSOEVER!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 11:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-James-Psychic/internet/David-James-Psychic-Rude-false-psychic-who-preys-on-the-weak-and-refuses-to-answer-quest-1025405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David James Psychic

Update

AUTHOR: Bertha Lynn - ()

David James' prediction did not come true. Unsurprisingly.

My thoughts

AUTHOR: Bertha Lynn - ()

I won't comment on David James' accuracy because

1. the time frame for his prediction he gave me isn't over yet

and

2. even if his prediction comes true, that doesn't really prove that he used psychic powers to arrive at it..Most circumstances aren't so unique that you can't make an educated gues. Add to that having talked with thousands of other clients in the same situation. Too bad I didn't arrive at this conclusion when my pockets were heavier.

I will say I did not enjoy the experience. He

- Ignored that the site promises three free minutes with all chat readings and made me wait until the timer started.

- Was very negative. Psychics are stereotyped for telling people things they want to hear, so I have to wonder if his gimmick is taking the opposite angle. Other psychics also told me things that I didn’t want to hear but with such tact that I left the session feeling better. Not so with David James.

- Refused to tell me how a certain person felt about me. Apparently psychics can’t do that. Since when is picking up on feelings something a psychic can’t do?

- Responded to many questions using the word “possibly,” which gave me the impression that he wasn’t even trying and couldn't even be bothered to hide it.

- Gave me what appears to be a recycled laundry list for a love interest I'm supposed to meet. To paraphrase: taller than me, around my age, fair skin, dark hair, and stable career. I saw this list in one of his reviews.

100% fraud

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

I am absolutely certain this guy/gal (who knows?) is a fraud.

I know this because they are ALL 100% frauds.  There are no psychics, none, nada, zero.

There is no such thing as a psychic or any of the other ridiculous paranormal crap that people fall for.

Sorry but you have to deal with life in the real world, there is no magic.