Complaint Review: David Oliver-Bipolar Inner Circle

• Submitted: Sun, October 28, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, October 28, 2012

• Reported By: Elizabeth — Frostproof Florida United States of America
David Oliver-Bipolar Inner Circle
90-100 Rte 206 Ste 300, Stanhope New Jersey 07874 Internet United States of America

David Oliver-Bipolar Inner Circle I too thought this was a one time charge for a newsletter & also received a CD. When I got billed to my Discover Card, I thought it was for a student loan on another card. Internet

I had 2 Discover Cards, one I charged a student loan to and one which I charged a bipolor newsletter, thinking it was a one time charge. They continued to send me the bipolor newsletters and CD's monthly, but because of the poor quality of the CD's I assumed it was all covered by the payment of 39.95.

I was receiving notices from a Discover Card and assumed it was for the student loan. Knowing I paid it monthly, I ignored the billing.  Finally my husband and I got tired of the billings and paid the student loan off.  We continued to get billed by Discover and I was thinking the payoff had not caught up with the billing.  After over 2 months I got another notice due.  It was then that I called the Discover Card company and learned that this David Oliver of Bipolar Inner Circle has reoccuring billing of $19.95 every month to the Discover Card that I had distroyed thinking I wasn't using it, since April of 2012.

The amounts charged are just under $100 and not worth a lawsuite but I want people to be made aware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2012 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Oliver-Bipolar-Inner-Circle/internet/David-Oliver-Bipolar-Inner-Circle-I-too-thought-this-was-a-one-time-charge-for-a-newslett-961169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Oliver-Bipolar Inner Circle