Complaint Review: Deal Dash

• Updated: Sat, December 29, 2012

• Reported By: Lisa — coventry Connecticut United States of America
Deal Dash

Deal Dash online auction scam Internet

I started with DealDash 10/22/12 and won a few auctions early on.  One of the first auctions was a sushi making kit.  I received an email stating the item had been shipped.  About 3 days before the estimated delivery date, I received another email stating the item was out of stock and I could choose between a 50 dollar gift card to walmart or amazon.  I chose the wal mart gift card.  That was mid november. Still haven't received the gift card.

Then on 11/20/12 I won a 100.00 gift card to Texas Roadhouse.  The estimated delivery date 11/18/12-12/11/12.  How could it be delivered 11/18/12 when I didn't win it until 11/20/12.  Either way, I still haven't received it.

I have contacted customer support several times thru the link provided on the site.  I received one response from them regarding having to choose an item to replace the sushi making kit.  Other than that one response I haven't received a response from any other complaints I have sent.

I did notice that my dashboard says that the Texas Roadhouse gift card was shipped but I never received an email stating this.  Does it make a difference?  I don't think so because on the 2 items I am still waiting for, the dashboard says that both were shipped,  I received an email that one was shipped and yet I haven't received either.

I am still waiting for both of these gift cards and am very angry that reality is I may never get them.  Deal Dash should be held accountable for not responding to customer complaints as well as not providing the items won in a timely fashion.  I have to wonder if they purposely don't respond to complaints hoping that people will just give up.   They should not get away with not responding to customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2012 07:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deal-Dash/internet/Deal-Dash-online-auction-scam-Internet-988775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deal Dash