Complaint Review: DealDash

• Reported By: BobC — Fort Worth Texas United States of America
DealDash

DealDash When it is Closed to new bidders more will pop up. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Committed to Our Customers

I was using this action for about a month and it seemed OK. Only won 2 auctions but that was OK with that. I went on and purchased some bids last week when they said no new bidders after $3.00. It was about $6.00 into auction when new bidders came in. It was one after every dollar, right on the dollar. I thought it was just me but had a friend try it and same thing happened, I sent a e-mail but no response, sent 2 more and no response,

2nd one is "out of stock" on auction. I lost a auction and decided to buy the product at full price from them. It went for $65.00 and I paid with Paypal the full $65.00.  I just received a e-mail that they were out of stock and said I would have to take either bids or choice of 2 gift cards.  Now this would not be a issue but gift card choice were for only $50.00. I sent them a e-mail and they wont respond as to where the other $15.00 is.

If anyone knows what can be done about these people please let me know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2012 07:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DealDash/internet/DealDash-When-it-is-Closed-to-new-bidders-more-will-pop-up-Internet-985705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DealDash

Committed to Our Customers

AUTHOR: DealDash_Adam - (United States of America)

Well I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced these difficulties with our service. We strive to provide customers with a fair and honest bidding experience, and currently have over 1.5 million registered users in the United States.

I completely understand how frustrating it can be to experience problems in the auctions or issues with items, and then not get any assistance. However, I assure you that our customer support team is prepared to investigate and address concerns regarding the rules that govern our auctions, as well as discuss your options regarding any substitutions offered for unavailable items.

We did experience an unanticipated increase in customer support queries during the holidays, and so I apologize if you were not provided with the quick, courteous service that our customers deserve. I have been unable to locate your account using the details you've provided here so I am unaware if your concerns remain unaddressed, nor am I able to check on the specific auctions or orders that you've mentioned. However, we are currently able to respond to customer messages within 24 hours, so if you haven't been assisted with these issues yet please let us know. We would love the opportunity to demonstrate our commitment to providing you with a satisfactory bidding experience, and am confident that the issues you have described here can be resolved.