Complaint Review: Dee Dee Jays Disc Jockeys

• Updated: Thu, April 12, 2012

• Reported By: Saint — Internet United States of America
Dee Dee Jays Disc Jockeys
215 Drommond Dr Maple Canada Internet United States of America

Dee Dee Jays Disc Jockeys John & Anastasia Williams Scam and Bait and switch Internet, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Dee Dee Jays Disc Jockey Services for a Teen House Party

Hello,

Well i feel a need to tell you about this Crazy DJ we had do our sons Bday....

This guy represented himself as a young hip guy will lots of new, and very well know music and performances.

Well first off the guy was like 57 years old and he is well over 300 lbs and ask us if we could have our son unload his gear ?!?!?

Then we get all the stuff in and he puts on some old 80's retro stuff on my wife knew, and with in a hour people were leaving and asking to put the radio on instead.

I got really upset because this guy charged alot for this worthless showing, so after i met with my wife, we go looking for him to stop him early and get him out of my house and this fat slob is eating my son Bday cake!! i was so shocked, i seriously thought i was on punked, we havent even sang happy bday to him, this fat a** slob raids my fridge while we where outside.

am not to worried about other Hiring him cuz am sure he could keep any clients but the magor concerns i had was he tryed several times to talk/pull aside young girls from the party, so he can show them his van, we heard this from about 8 girls that where there.... Creep

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2011 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dee-Dee-Jays-Disc-Jockeys/internet/Dee-Dee-Jays-Disc-Jockeys-John-Anastasia-Williams-Scam-and-Bait-and-switch-Internet-Int-794145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dee Dee Jays Disc Jockeys

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Dee Dee Jays Disc Jockey Services for a Teen House Party

AUTHOR: Dee Dee Jays Disc Jockeys - (Canada)

This complaint is a total fabrication! We did not perform at any such house party for teens and whenever we do we have several teen dance specialists aged 19 to 25 to perform and I doubt if any one weighs more than 150 lbs soaking wet! I was directed to this complaint by reputationse who offer to clean my company reputation for a fee - $500.00 to push down the bad report on Google & 2,000 to remove it entirely! I think a damning complaint like this could easily have been created by them because of your extremely loose validation requirement to encourage me to pay for their service! We do not employ perverts as this complaint suggests!

Unless you can provide Date / Time / Location & name of the DJ I can offer no further proof of my company's lack of complicity in this! I do know there is no proof to be shown! Even the tone & spelling errors in the complaint seem juvenile and I'm sure that if a party were held at my home while I was present and any 57 year old man was soliciting 8 teenage girls to come to his van he would have trouble walking to that van if you get my meaning!

May I say that I appreciate the need for the opportunity your site gives for complaint but it seems that with absolute anonymity individuals can malign anyone or any company at will without any validation whatsoever! There must be some way to require some verification of fact, this complaint does not even offer a date of the event or the status of the complainer!
John & Anastasia Williams, Dee Dee Jays Disc Jockeys