rank

• Reported By: Carole — Fort Myers Florida
Deep Sea Cosmetics
Edison Mall Fort Myers, Florida United States of America

Deep Sea Cosmetics High pressure thugs! Fort Myers, Florida

I was pulled into a kiosk at the Edison mall and given a very high pressure sales pitch. Even though I called my husband and he advised against the sale, the salesman continued and even reduced the price. I relented and bought some eye cream. I was never told about the no returns policy.

The product made my eyes red and swollen. I went back the next day and they refused to take it back.
I have asked the credit card company to withhold payment.

When they approach you, run as fast as you can.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2013 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deep-Sea-Cosmetics/Fort-Myers-Florida-33908/Deep-Sea-Cosmetics-High-pressure-thugs-Fort-Myers-Florida-1044877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deep Sea Cosmetics