Complaint Review: Deseret Industries Provo

• Updated: Thu, November 22, 2012

• Reported By: DRG — United States of America
Deseret Industries Provo
1415 North State Street provo, Utah United States of America

Deseret Industries Provo Tried to raise prices at the register on items clearly marked. provo, Utah

Today at D.I. I found some beautiful paintings with a price tag of $4.oo bucks along with a whole cart full of treasures. While waiting in line, an assistant manager was admiring my paintings and then noticed the price of $4.oo dollars a piece on them. She said, "That's cheap!" I said, "I know" She said, "I would have marked them up higher" I said, "Well, I could put them back so you could do that" in a joking manner and she responded qui...te seriously, "I wish you would because that's just too cheap." Then she called the manager over who proceded to tell me that the prices were too cheap. I told her that maybe she needs to give the pricing person a sobriety check still joking. So then, to my surprise, the manager starts telling me the paintings would be significantly higher right there in line. I said, "Why are you raising the clearly marked prices higher right here at the point of sale?" She said rather s****.?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2012 04:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deseret-Industries-Provo/provo-Utah-84604/Deseret-Industries-Provo-Tried-to-raise-prices-at-the-register-on-items-clearly-marked-972468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deseret Industries Provo