Complaint Review: Design Home Deluxe

• Updated: Wed, May 26, 2010

• Reported By: Mara — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Design Home Deluxe
505 NORTH LAKE SHORE DRIVE Internet United States of America

Design Home Deluxe - Deyan Vuksanovic Worst of The Worst According to Independent Contractor Review Web Site Angieslist Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Never happened

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: unknown accusation

Deyan Vuksanovic (aka Deyan Wolfson) flooded our home! He did not complete the job he was hired to do and created more damage and destruction than it was worth!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2010 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Design-Home-Deluxe/internet/Design-Home-Deluxe-Deyan-Vuksanovic-Worst-of-The-Worst-According-to-Independent-Contrac-578763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Design Home Deluxe

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Never happened

AUTHOR: Deyan - (United States of America)

In 27 years of working on a high-end quality level I HAVE NEVER HAD a situation where there was a flooding on my projects, EVER!!!
This nonsense written accusation is most likely a cheap attempt of one of my competitors to trash my business reputation.

For anybody concerned, please go to my website www.designhomedeluxe.com and click on tab PROJECTS where you can see the quality of my work and decide for yourselves if this accusation is valid!

Deyan Vuksanovic

President of Design Home Deluxe

For the list of client references please call me at
773-259-8142

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

unknown accusation

AUTHOR: deyan l. vuksanovic - (United States of America)

I have never had a client with a name Mara! Also Design Home deluxe has not performed the type of work to be in position to flood anybody s place???? i have been in business for the last 27 years, I have complited 637 projects, nation wide, I have a permanent list of 16 Referances from my ex clients, I do a very high end projects with the same results! It appires to me that this accusation is an attempt by one of my competitors to ruin my reputation and I am asking your Co. to have your Representative conntact me for the further consultation!

www.designhomedeluxe.com all the images on my web site are outhenthic exomples of my past works;

Best Regards,